]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIKEPEDPOLICY-L Home

VTBIKEPEDPOLICY-L  July 1999

VTBIKEPEDPOLICY-L July 1999

Fw: advocates: wykle -- pedaling into the 21st century (fwd)

George Plumb <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Bicycle and Pedestrian Policy Discussion <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:56:33 -0400

Thought you would be interested in this via Bunky.  The only affirmative
response I have received for tomorrow's trip is from Bud and Kathy.  Anyone
else going?

George