George,

I guess there is enough work for four of us: Bunky, Dale Critchlow, Bruce
Cunningham, and you, the unpaid executive director.

I bet we can work something out.

Dave

George Plumb wrote:

> I propose that Richard Bernstein become president, Dale Cunningham vice
> president, and the other officers remain the same.  (Neither of these
> persons have said they would be willing to do that.)
>
> I further propose that I become the interim, unpaid, do what I can with
> limited time commitment,  Executive Director because that is basically what
> I am doing anyways.  This will help spread the workload and lay the
> groundwork for a paid executive director (definitely not me!!!).
>
> How is that for a shocker?
>
> George

[log in to unmask]  802.656.2539
ASEBA - Child Behavior Checklist  <[log in to unmask]>
http://ASEBA.uvm.edu/  http://www.uvm.edu/~djacobow