Hi Amy,

Congrats!  Big news.  I'm sure your insider advocacy helped bring this to
fruition.  With the state administration maintained for another two years, I
look forward to lots of progress.

I am going to e-mail you a copy of the BB board packet today as well as drop
it in the mail.  I am hopeful that you will receive the hard copy by Friday.
Sorry bout the delay, but it sounds like you understand perfectly about the
"ever increasing workload!"

- chapin