John,

The Ethan Allen runs along the Connecticut River to Essex Junction and St. Albans,
VT, and it does offer bikes on board.

The train from NY to Rutland, through Albany, never did offer bikes on board, I
believe.

Dave

--
[log in to unmask]  802.656.2539
ASEBA - Child Behavior Checklist  <[log in to unmask]>