If you come along Kennedy Drive you have the use of the So. Burlington bikpath.
Williston Road in the area of Airport Road is not too bad in off-peak times.  Of
course they need a roundabout at Williston Road/Airport Road along with most of
the approach intersections from all directions.

On 16 Sep 2002 at 21:54, VT Bicycle/Pedestrian Coalition wrote:

Date sent:              Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:54:48 -0400
Send reply to:          VT Bicycle/Pedestrian Coalition
From:                   VT Bicycle/Pedestrian Coalition
Subject:                [VTBIKEPEDPOLICY-L] Riding your bicycle to the
airport?
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Have any of you had experience with riding your bicycle to the airport -
either Burlington or other Vermont airports for a commercial flight?

If so, what did you do about bicycle parking?

I am planning to write a letter encouraging the Burlington airport to
include bicycle parking in a new parking facility - and would appreciate any
first-hand stories that I can reference.

Thanks,
Becka Roolf, Director
Vermont Bicycle Pedestrian Coalition
  PO Box 4003 . Burlington VT . 05406
  802. 324.0261
  League Cycling Instructor #710-KC
For help: email [log in to unmask] with the word "help" in the message
body.Tony Redington
802-223-1744 (h)
[log in to unmask] (office)