Connor,
Thanks for the info. That sounds like a pretty sweet deal. We don't have
a real formal/up to date decal, but I reckon we can come up with
something and get it to him soon.
I'll keep you posted, and if any of you other fellas out there have
ideas, throw em out there.
Thanks again to those who helped out this week with some stuff. I'll let
ya'll know when were gonna put the old frame into the 60ton press. We
could use a couple video cameras while we do that too so get them
batteries charged up.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and get some sleep.

Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/