Hey Gang,
I'm assuming you have read the past couple of messages in reference to
Connor's father's willingness to place a UVM mini baja sticker on his
Buggy he is racing in the 1000 in Nov.

As I sort of have a lot on my plate right now, and also think that
some of you could probably do a better job in less time, I'm looking
for someone or even a couple of you who would like to take on the task
of getting a logo together.

If you visit the webpage
(http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2007-2008/template_current/index2.htm)

you will see the top graphic Mike Karpeles did a great job of coming
up with last year. Something along the lines of that, maybe a bit more
cut and dry (something to stand out easier on a Baja buggy while its
still clean sitting in contingency)

I urge you to contact Connor <[log in to unmask]> to see if there are any
specific  colors they are currently using for decals and then you
could draw accordingly.

Let me know if any of you are willing to pursue this task, it would
help out alot.

Thanks,

Mike