To first answer your question Gabe, it hasn't already been sent out. Our
next step is to fill out a quick form and send the picture to a person
in charge of viewing such things to make sure we are representing UVM in
an appropriate way. He approved last year's shirt in a hurry so we
shouldn't have any issue this year.

To answer Marcus' question, no, we will not be dealing with Custom Ink.
We would have to order 100+ shirts at once, at a rather high cost/shirt
ratio. We will be dealing with the same printer as last year, a local
company (I have them bookmarked but don't feel like trying to spell out
the name right now). Their prices were great and it took <4-5 days to
get the shirts.

Dom, I'll pass on some info to you if you want to contact the guy in
charge of approving our shirts.

Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/