i vote without quotes

and u can mark me down for a medium, thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Connelly Murray
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 7:30 PM
  Subject: Re: baja t-shirts

  I like "mini" being substituted for "small" and I'm neutral about the
  quotes around the sentence. I think they sort of help, but if people
  are against them, then we can do without.

  We need some input from more people than the regulars on here so we
  can make a move towards the next direction on this.

  Carry on

  Mike