i vote without quotes

and u can mark me down for a medium, thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Michael Connelly Murray
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: baja t-shirts

I like "mini" being substituted for "small" and I'm neutral about the
quotes around the sentence. I think they sort of help, but if people
are against them, then we can do without.

We need some input from more people than the regulars on here so we
can make a move towards the next direction on this.

Carry on

Mike