Marcus,
My apologies for not writing sooner. Unfortunately I will not be able
to help out this weekend, I am actually leaving for South Carolina at
about 3:30 to test out a new race car with my dad at Carolina Park. I
feel bad, because this was my job that I had to get done, and I won't
be there. Hopefully I can make up for it next week.
Good luck,
Connor

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/