What About bauhaus?

Arial?

Copper BLack?

On Sep 24, 2008, at 9:05 AM, Michael Connelly Murray wrote:

Tippy,

Looking good. I think we have all agreed that this is the best layout? One final comment....Times New Roman font is old school and sucks. I don't think it needs to be changed to send to the company (they redo it all anyway) but personally I think we should pic a different font. Nothing crazy, but either a Calibri, or Cambria, or even basic Arial is better than that crap.

Thanks again for taking that on and I hope everyone is satisfied.

---------------------
Michael C. Murray
2009 Mechanical Engineering Undergrad
Team Captain - UVM Mini Baja - (Catamount Racing)

518-469-8184

Quoting Dom <[log in to unmask]>:

ok ladies here is the yellow sae logo

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:13 AM, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Looks good to me!

Quoting Dom <[log in to unmask]>:

> [...]
2007/ <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Eminibaja/2006-2007/>>
> > Currently Transitioning to updated 2007-2008 template
> >

> ---------------------------
>
> Think before you send!!! By hitting reply, you will reply to the ENTIRE
> listserv. If you wish to send a personal reply to the orginal poster and
NOT
> the entire listserv, copy and paste their address and compose a new
message.
> Save yourself the embarrassment and think twice!
>
>  http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/<http://www.uvm.edu/%7Eminibaja/2006-2007/>
> Currently Transitioning to updated 2007-2008 template

---------------------------

Think before you send!!! By hitting reply, you will reply to the ENTIRE
listserv. If you wish to send a personal reply to the orginal poster and NOT
the entire listserv, copy and paste their address and compose a new message.

Think before you send!!! By hitting reply, you will reply to the  ENTIRE listserv. If you wish to send a personal reply to the orginal  poster and NOT the entire listserv, copy and paste their address and  compose a new message.

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/

Think before you send!!! By hitting reply, you will reply to the ENTIRE listserv. If you wish to send a personal reply to the orginal poster and NOT the entire listserv, copy and paste their address and compose a new message. Save yourself the embarrassment and think twice!

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/ Currently Transitioning to updated 2007-2008 template