Hi Pat,

I have been doing a great deal of prioritization in terms of my time
management and how it is affecting my personal health, and with that I
have re-evaluated what things I feel are most important to allot my time
to. With this said, unfortunately the DCAC is something I am not to able
to dedicate the appropriate amount of time to.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Just

President of the Inter-Residence Association (IRA)

University of Vermont

134 WDW Commons

486 South Prospect Street

Burlington, VT 05405