From: Allen Josey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 18, 2009 3:34:34 PM EST
To: Gregory Schondelmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Chris Evans <[log in to unmask]>, "Brian K. Haas" <[log in to unmask]>, Terry Robbins <[log in to unmask]>, Pat Brown <[log in to unmask]>, Allen Josey <[log in to unmask]>, Patty Eldred <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UVMtv in Davis Center

Greg,
I am happy to let you know that the tenant space here in the Davis Center has been awarded to UVMtv.  Attached you will find an MOU outlining some basic expectations of UVMtv occupying this space.  I ask that you read this over and let me know if there are any questions or concerns that you may have about the expectations of being a tenant of the Davis Center.  Modifications can be made if needed, but this should capture most all of the issues and expectations that will be placed on UVMtv.  If this document is acceptable as is, I ask that you get the appropriate signatures listed on the last page and then provide a copy to me.

I have copied Brian Haas who works here at UVM in the Facilities, Design & Construction Department.  Brian was at the info meeting you attended last semester and is the designated contact person/engineer for all your fit up and occupancy issues.  Access to operate in this location will not be granted until he has verified that things are OK with regard to any permitting and documentation issues.  His department is an income/expense unit and so there will likely be charges for his time and assistance.  This is outlined in the MOU but I want to be sure you are aware of these costs so you should discuss this with him.  Brian has been made aware that UVMtv is on a very tight budget so I think it will be important for and Chris Evans, your adviser, to coordinate a time to review the process from here.  I would like to attend this initial meeting so please let me know when you have this arranged.

If there are issues you want to discuss with me in advance or anytime during the process, do not hesitate to be in touch.

Congratulations on sticking with all the steps, hoops and, hurdles you had to go through.  It is a good learning experience and one that may serve you well in the future. I look forward to seeing your progress over the rest of the semester and seeing the station up and running soon.

Allen

--
Allen Josey, Director of Operations Dudley H. Davis Center - The University of Vermont

The Davis Center is STUDENT FOCUSED
complements the University's ACADEMIC MISSION
celebrates and supports SOCIAL JUSTICE
and is a community-centered ENVIRONMENTAL college union.