From: Middle Level Mathematics Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Barbara Unger
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MLMATHNET] texts and curriculum

Middlebury Union Middle School is using CMP 2.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Ginny Richburg
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Randolph Union's middle level math instructors are wondering what others in
Vermont are using for acurriculum and/or text series.  They're looking for a
standards-based gr. 6 - 8 program to prepare students for NECAPS and other
assessments, and for the high school experience.  The high school uses Math
Connections and the Discovering... series and has a full slate of AP
courses(both levels of calculus and statistics).

Please send replies to <[log in to unmask]> or

database 4765 (20100112) __________

http://www.eset.com