In order to be allowed to drive a UVM vehicle going to the races you  
must complete driver training.  If you haven't done this yet, you need  
to fill out the form in step 1 first:

The school will then check your driving record and email you when you  
are eligible to take the class.  The class is a one time deal and  
takes 2-3 hours.  Please fill out the form as soon as possible so that  
there will be enough time to take the class and also do the trailer  
training before the first race.

Also, if you couldn't do this in the past because you had too many  
tickets, they changed the requirements from a maximum of three moving  
violations in the last three years to a maximum of three moving  
violations in the last two years.  So you might be able to get  
approved this year.



List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)

Happy Racing

UVM SAE Mini Baja 2009-2010
nothin' mini about it