Thanks Scott. This is great and very timely. I'll add this to the Climate
impacts section of my website for April 2011.

LA

Secretary
American Association of State Climatologists

  	Lesley-Ann L. Dupigny-Giroux, Ph.D.
      Associate Professor & VT State Climatologist
  		University of Vermont
  	       Department of Geography
  		  200 Old Mill Building
  		   94 University Place
  	   Burlington, Vermont 05405-0114
  			U.S.A.

   (802) 656-2146 (phone)  (802) 656-3042  (facsimile)

   	    http://www.uvm.edu/~vtstclim
             http://www.uvm.edu/~dclimnet
              http://www.uvm.edu/~swac
     http://www.uvm.edu/~geograph/?Page=Dupigny-Giroux.php