The water is back on ...

                  -- MJG

On 8/28/2014 9:17 AM, Michael Grundhauser wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Hi all,

FYI, it  sounds like our water service will be restored around 10:00 or so.

              -- MJG

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: FW: Lack of water at 19 Roosevelt
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 13:10:03 +0000
From: Kelly Conchieri <[log in to unmask]>
To: Michael Grundhauser <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Stephen M Landry <[log in to unmask]>, Julia Russell <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Michael,

Below is the email I send to Julie Barrett earlier this morning when I found out about the water problem.  I’m sorry it didn’t get send along to you yet.  According to the time table, you should have water back on VERY shortly.  The Champlain Water District never let me know so I was not able to forward any info on

Appreciate your patience,

Kelly

Kelly L. Conchieri

Property Manager

[log in to unmask] (note new email address)

DISTINCTIVE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

P.O. Box 421 Burlington, VT 05402-0421

Phone 802-863-4541 Ext 22

Cell 802-316-6647