As a former VBPC board member and a long-time activist along with Local
Motion and GMBC on important VT bike-ped issues, I agree with Bruce's
observations 100% and and I am confident that this development will have
a significant positive effect on our overall effectiveness in continuing
this important work

Many thanks to everyone who has been helping to make this happen.

Bruce Cunningham