Hi All,

I tend to agree that your legislators are somewhat in the dark as to what a good
bike-ped facility is. For example,  I gave a lecture the other night in No.
Bennington about Rail-Trails and the economic development , and community benefits
they provide.  In the audience was Rep. Pembroke, who I'm told is the major player
on the the Transp. Committee.  I think I opened his eyes to a lot of possibilities.

BTW,  RTC has instructed me to open an office in Boston and I should be operational
in about 3-4 weeks.
--
Happy Rail-Trails,

Craig P. Della Penna